3rd annual buzz event

|
(May 23, 2011)

Each summer, it has- at some point- become necessary: Cooper's buzz cut. First at 1 1/2 (when I think of the irony of Annabelle's bald head, I can't decide whether to laugh or cry!) and then last year at 2 1/2, his mop of hair just become too much.

Here's how it happened:

We strap him into the high chair seat. 
(I think the fact that I put his hair in a pony tail to get it out of his eyes may have encouraged his daddy to pull out the clippers. :)


 Curtis does all of the cutting... that is way too much pressure for me.

DVD player. A necessity for stillness and distraction.


And then, it begins!


 I was trying to capture all of the different colors in his hair, before it was gone. Isn't it beautiful?!


 Cooper is not a big fan of the clippers, but Thomas the Tank Engine can distract from anything!


 Cookies are mighty helpful as well! FYI- Curtis announced mid-way that he was finished. He thought this had a nice early-90s look to it.


Oh, no no no, says his wife.


And there you have it! Much shorter and much cooler. Now, it's off to play...

0 comments: