it's about time

|
Almost a month ago, we finally decided to let Annabelle try some solid food. It had been so much easier for me just to nurse her, but the girl was gettin' hungry.

She wasn't so sure about the first few bites.


Can I just bite on this instead?


There was lots of tongue action... not necessarily trying to push the food out, but just trying to figure out this crazy, new texture.


I laughed when I saw Curtis doing this. What is it about feeding a baby that makes you feel like you need to open your mouth wide to demonstrate?


About 2 years ago, I did the exact same thing (that's baby Cooper's first meal)!


They grow up so fast! Big boy Cooper watched Annabelle's first meal with limited interest, but was certainly a little jealous of our excitement...


"Puhleeeease pay attention to me!"


Curtis loved every minute of it and, by the end, she was loving it too.


Look at that face! Even with rice cereal all over it, it's just so kissable.


Goodness gracious... she's adorable.

0 comments: