"i think i'll go to boston..."

|

Ever since my hip sister-in-law told me that our upcoming trip made her think of "that song about Boston", I haven't been able to get it out of my head. That is, after I found it on youtube and remembered how it went. :) It's a good one.

Sooo... we're going to Boston! Actually, Curtis has been there since Wednesday for his internship so I am joining him in the morning. Thankfully, my gracious in-laws are keeping Little Man so that we can have a 5th Anniversary/when-else-are-we-ever-going-to-go-to-Boston? getaway. I can't wait!




We're staying here: (The Hyatt Regency Cambridge)

















We're trying (but probably unsuccessfully) to get tickets to go here tomorrow night (Red Sox vs. Braves):




















On Saturday, we're going to follow the Freedom Trail to all the big historical sites, which is maybe what I'm looking forward to the most. Apparently, there is an actual brick line to follow: (please don't be alarmed if you hear stories of me skipping along it and singing lyrics to the Wizard of Oz.)



And maybe some shopping here? Hee hee...




We'll see!! Any Boston tips?

1 comments:

Julie Wheatley said...

yay! happy Anniversary! and cheers to the weekend that we are both Northeasterner....or something! maybe we'll run into each other? ok, maybe we won't be that close. but we will be closer than we are now! enjoy your adult vacay! but don't go to Filene's! i need something to lure you to come visit me!