it begins...

|
It's too bad that I'm such a perfectionist. If I wasn't, it wouldn't stress me out so much trying to figure out how one is supposed to begin a blog.
Do you just start with today?
Do you go back and recount your entire story?
Do you introduce yourself?
Or do you write as if talking to an old friend?
I still have no idea, but here I am. Here we are.

Curtis and I are learning daily how to know and love each other more. We are watching our precious baby turn into a little boy. We are remodeling our 70 year old home. We are trying to enjoy life in a "hold pattern" as we seek our next step. We are growing, moving, understanding, living... becoming.

For us, this blog is about discovering and embracing who we are. It's about finding joy and truth in the present. It's about pursuing that which gives us life. And, hopefully, it's about laughter along the way. The blog is about becoming.




5 comments:

Julie Wheatley said...

well clearly i love your blog and i will be an avid stalker! for real. sometimes i scare people how much i read their blog. i too might start one one day. one day. maybe that will be the title of my blog?!?! you my friend are an inspiration! it was so fun "catching up" remember. blog stalkers, and your friends, love to see pics of baby Coop!

Meagan said...

yaaaaay you FINALLY have a blog!!!! you know i will also be your stalker :)

503 Photography said...

So happy to see you PYOT. You're in good company. : ) Love, Jess

Naomi Skena said...

First of all, it does not surprise me one bit that Julie is your first commenter. :) She really is a very good blog reader and a good encourager when you feel kind of dumb about writing a blog...I was SUPER nervous to begin mine and am only now feeling excited about it and comfortable owning it. Almost, at least! But to join the bandwagon, I too stalk other people's blogs esp if they have babies. And your child is one of the cutest ones. We'll be following faithfully!!! :) We miss you and hope to see you soon...

Joy said...

Yippee! So excited about this space and all that you will share here! Thanks for letting us in on the everyday happenings of the Chesney Family! ;)