half birthdays

|
Can you celebrate half birthdays? I hope so, because Cooper is a mid-December baby (who does that to their child?!) and I just hate the thought of his birthday being overshadowed every year. As of now, my plan is to have a party for him on June 16th every year. Curtis says I can't start until he's at least 4 or 5. So, 2012...want to come?


In honor of that future tradition, here are a few pics of the "birthday" boy who is now (as of yesterday) officially 18 months old. Hopefully they will give you a glimpse into his personality. He is so full of life and, even though I sometimes wish with every fiber of my being that he would slow down, he is certainly an encouragement to me... to enjoy life more, to let go of the to-do list, and to live freely. Happy Birthday(ish), Cooper!








Did I mention the energy??


2 comments:

Meagan said...

cooper youre soooo cute! happy half bday :) -may may

Julie Wheatley said...

ALERT. my whole comment just disappeared. it was getting kinda wordy anyway. Summary: happy birthday Cooper! we will celebrate you all year! he is such a mini-Katie in boy form. it's so cute. I was just thinking this morn on the metro about how you don't send/post enough pics. thanks for proving me wrong. i'm kinda smiling though. Bc with these pics, I can see that you have your hands full.....maybe that was the subconscious goal? :) Tell him to run to see his Auntie Julie!