dang it.

|
I discovered this today:

It is wall art, made out of vintage wallpaper, that comes in all sorts of colors and designs... elephants, dogs, monkeys, birds. But the trees...

Oh, the trees. 
I'm in love with the trees.

Check it out in this nursery (where I discovered it this morning):
Does it get any cuter?!


I would be such a perfect complement to Annabelle's crib bedding:



It's really unfortunate, too, how much I love it... because it is super-freakin-expensive. Anybody have 200 euros laying around? :)

Feel free to check it out here, and order me one while you're at it!

A girl can dream, right?

1 comments:

Joy said...

Now, lets think this through! You are creative! Who needs 200 euros anyways (okay, it would be nice). I think we have two choices here...1.) Grab some paint and paint it...not cute enough you say...2.) Remember good ole' Modge Podge? Break out the fabric and get cutting! You could paint the tree or even use fabric for it as well but the little leaves you could Modge Podge up on the wall from all kinds of fun fabric!