the big 3-0

|
Happy Birthday, Curtis!

We have already done some hard-core celebrations (which will have their own post soon), but today is the official 30th birth date of my fabulous husband so I couldn't let the day pass without acknowledging that fact.


Babe, I can't find the words... but I will try. You are my saving grace in so many ways. You are wise. You are loving. You are hardworking and sacrificial as you willingly choose family over dreams (albeit temporarily, we hope). You pursue truth. You are tenderhearted in a way that so few men are, and yet are stronger than most. You are fiercely loyal. You are intentional as a father and are committed to our kids knowing their belovedness. You are a constant reminder to me to let my guard down and enjoy life more. You graciously accept my faults but also help to shape me into a better version of myself. And, best of all, after 6 years or marriage, you still think that you were the one who lucked out.

I love you. Happy Birthday. I can't wait to know you after another 30.

2 comments:

Joy said...

HAPPY HAPPY DAY!!!

Joy said...

HAPPY HAPPY DAY!!!