if you're happy and you know it

|
There are a lot of things in life right now that just plain make me happy.

Warm weather...
There's nothing that makes Cooper more excited that going "adside".

Even Annabelle was ready to lounge in the sunshine!


Baking...
 
In the last few weeks, I've also made a sheet cake, chocolate chip cookies, puppy chow, seven layer bars, and this cake for a friend's shower. I'm not sure what I love more- the making or the eating.


Chubby thighs...
After the stick-like limbs of my first baby, I am just loving the rolls on this one.


Smiles...
 I'm not sure which is better: Annabelle's sweet smiles or the ones we use to coax them out of her.


Home ownership...
Last week, we finally signed on all the dotted lines and we now OWN our house!
(No worries- an abundance of posts to come on this charming little bungalow)


A taste of freedom...
 
Annabelle took her first bottle today... like a champ.


Blooming flowers...
Simply gorgeous. And in my backyard. 


Family time...
 Curtis and I are so thankful for the sweet time we've had together lately, just the four of us. Like this morning, sitting around, watching a cartoon, and hoping Cooper decides to poop in the potty. 


As always, this face...


Oh, and then there's this one...




4 comments:

Joy said...

Oh what a sweet house! I can totally see you guys there!!! Can't wait to see more of it!
Such FUN pics of the kiddos! Growing growing growing...goodness! We also are fans of Max and Ruby...Ruby and Max (catchy little theme song but a bit repetitive). ;)
Look at your cake!!! Incredible! Very professional!
Thanks for a sweet glimpse into your home!

Claire said...

I just love the joy oozing from this blog! I'm so excited for your family. It looks like ya'll are settling in well. Can't wait to see you soon.

Julie Wheatley said...

um, make me a cake! i will have a baby if you make me that cake! can you make it in advance, like a cake loan?

Julie Wheatley said...

ps it appears that Joy stole that flower pic and made it her profile pic. good for her!