my 505 nephews

|
Because I spent the last 5+ years either trying to conceive, pregnant, or caring for small children, I have been anxiously awaiting the day when at least one of my college roommates/dear friends would join me in this parenting adventure. How blessed I feel to have TWO "nephews" born into the 505 family (505 is the nickname for the house we all lived in during college) at the beginning of this year!

We had the special treat of getting to see both families at the end of March, of cuddling with little (big!) baby boys, and seeing my beautiful friends as mommies...

Charlie (born January 1) and Henry (born January 26)


proud daddies, Peter (with Henry) and Ross (with Charlie)


proud auntie :) with baby Henry


 
baby Charlie and sweet Kara (mommy to Henry)


(Note beautiful Amy in the grey sweater, mommy to Charlie. She tends to stay behind the camera! b&w photo credits to her.)
I can't wait to watch these families and the families of our other roommates expand and grow (a few more are awaiting children right now!). I love the long-term-ness of these dear friendships and am so thankful to share this journey of mommy-ing!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Okay this makes me OH so happy! Well except for that last photo in which I still look preggo, but that is overshadowed by the fact that we were all together and THAT is what really matters! Thank you for being such an amazing, loving and supportive friend and fellow-mama.