one

|
Sweetness and joy, strength and zest... my baby girl. Yesterday, Annabelle Kate had her very first birthday. So, before I attempt to catch this blog up with our life and start using it as I always intended (as a reflection of my current life, heart, and family), here is a tribute of images to my precious Annabelle:
 
BIRTH:
February 8, 2010
MONTH 1
 


MONTH 2



MONTH 3



MONTH 4



MONTH 5



MONTH 6



 MONTH 7



MONTH 8



MONTH 9



MONTH 10



MONTH 11



MONTH 12

February 8, 2011

It makes me laugh to remember how I secretly wondered, before Annabelle was born, if I could love another child as much as I loved Cooper. I know now that the Lord simply grows your capacity to love with each child He gives you. He flings open doors in your heart that you never knew existed, exposing giant spaces ready to be filled. Annabelle, my darling, my love for you has filled every nook and cranny... my cup runneth over. Happy Birthday, sweet girl!

3 comments:

Joy said...

No way!!! Are you sure!?!? Already...a YEAR!?!?!? Goodness! ;)
Happy Birthday to that sweet little girl of yours!!! Hope you guys had a blast celebrating in true Chesney style!

Lauren Jackson said...

Awwwww, love that you captured month by month... especially love the 12 month shots! What cute tights - can adults wear those??? :)

komodo said...

Happy Birthday to that sweet little girl of yours.
i hope your Child be a smart kid.