precious annabelle

|
Our baby girl, Annabelle Kate, was born 10 days ago after a fast & furious delivery. She is every bit of wonderful... adorable, sweet, calm, and content. We could not be more blessed. Truly.

Because I know that pictures are way more exciting than my words, and because I am so tired right now that I'm not sure my words would make sense anyway, here is her (short) life in pictures.

 She was born at 8:39am, weighing in at 8lb 1oz, and measuring 20 inches.

 
The new and improved Chesney family, including one of our first visitors- big brother Cooper! 

  
The rest of our first visitors. Lots of Andringas!  :)

  
 Annabelle... still a little unsure of this out-of-the-womb world.

  
Proud grandparents, Marmie and Papa.

  
 Enjoying our new, sleepy girl.


  
The drive home, 24 hours later. 
Thanks, Joy, for making her the adorable blanket!!

  
At home, Cooper is getting acquainted. "Look, Annabelle's nose!"

  
That sweet face!

  
Cuddling with daddy. Cooper was jealous...


 ... so he put his face in front of the camera and said "CHEEEEEEESE!".

  
First bathtime.

  
 Lots of time with Grandpa and Mammy.

  
 And even great-grandmother, Memaw!

 Lots and lots of sleeping. I'm jealous.

  
 Lounging on the couch today.

  
 That face is priceless. She looks like a sullen teenager already!

So, so many more to come...

6 comments:

amy free said...

She is SOOOOO precious! I love the play by play and I love that Cooper is sweet enough to point our her nose... :) I heart the newly expanded Chesney Family!

Joy said...

Oh, I want to scoop her up! She is too cute!!! Thanks for sharing the play by play with us! Praying rest for you!!! ;)

margeaux said...

she is SO precious. i can't wait to get my hands on her this weekend. love to all!
xo

Kate Kehne said...

Love the sweet pictures of Annabelle! She's too adorable for words! Even sleep deprived, you've done well snapping pics! Love the family of 4 pic and Cooper's cheese smile! Love you all!!

Naomi Skena said...

Oh Katie, she's so sweet!!! I can't wait to meet her. :) And I LOVE LOVE LOVE her adorable name! I hope you can get more and more rest ever day - you guys have certainly had a whirlwind going on the last few months!

The Carpenters said...

Katie,
I just found your blow while stalking Mary Clyde a little. Your daughter is PRECIOUS. Soak up the moments and keep the pictures coming :) I miss you.
Liz Carpenter