my valentine

|
Yesterday, once I finally remembered that it was Valentine's Day, I found myself with this thought:

Do you know what is so much better than a heart-shaped box of chocolate or a dozen red roses?

Wednesday afternoon, Curtis arrived came home from the store with these:


Note that I said Wednesday. It wasn't my birthday or a holiday, it was just a day. In fact, he had completely forgotten that Valentine's Day was a few days away.


It was a beautifully simple gift meant to brighten my day. For me, it was one more reminder of how much I love my husband and how blessed I am to call him my Valentine.

4 comments:

Julie Wheatley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie Wheatley said...

hmmm is it supposed to be a secret to the blog audience at large that you birthed his child?!?!?!?! I think that deserves a couple flowers....now he did pick some pretty ones. But i think you've done a pretty good job yourself this past week :)

Joy said...

Ahhhhh, so sweet! Sweet to hear from you that is! Okay, Curtis is super sweet and thoughtful as well! ;)

amy free said...

Unexpected and random acts of flowers are always the best :)